ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS TO WEALTH FOR 200 RURAL WOMEN IN NIGERIA
1. Seek to address long time poverty associated with environmental and social challenges like food and basic amenities to live a good life
2 Addressing individual deficiency in seeing opportunities around them which tlhey can develop and transform
3.Addressing Lack of economic opportunities among women living in the rural area especially in the northern part of Nigeria who seem to suffer more.
4. Lack of entrepreneurship skills to help them thrive and become financially sustainable.
5. Addressing dehumanization and discrimination of women because they are illiterate
6. Addressing poor access to vocational skills and lack of empowerment for women in the rural area.
7 Addressing Lack of daily income to run the home affairs
8. Lack of business ideas, not knowing what to do in their situation.
1 Adding value to the economic well-being of 200 women
2. Increase in mean income which will help to decrease poverty among rural women.
3.Creation of wealth for impoverished women in the northern part of Nigeria.
4. 200 impoverished women would be trained on confectionery and agro processing skill acquisition and the needed business ideas to start up a business from the acquired skill,
5 It will break circles of lifelong poverty barriers that has grown from generation to another.
1.To provide basic business literacy and financial literacy for rural women.
2.To instill an entrepreneurial mindset
3.To create job opportunities for the impoverished
4.Access a working capital to kick start
5.To empower 200 participants on confectionery skill acquisition
6.To promote entrepreneurial skills for sustainable economic development among rural women
7.Make the labor markets more efficient for rural women
8.Generate employment and wealth creation skills for the impoverished in the rural area